Casein proteins are pH sensitive and gel in the acidic environment of the stomach. As a result, it can take more than twice as long for caseins to be broken down into their amino acid subcomponents than whey and other proteins. Because of their unique time-released qualities, caseins are aptly described as anti-catabolic or muscle-protecting proteins.
Beyond the basics:
- 75% Protein by Weight (24g of Protein per 32g Serving Size)
- 24 Grams of Slow-Digesting Micellar Casein per Serving
- Over 5 Grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) per Serving
- Nearly 5 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Every Scoop
- Very Low Levels of Fat, Sugar & Carbohydrates
- Ideal for Use Between Meals and Before Bed
Add one heaped scoop of Gold Standard 100% Casein with 300 to 350 ml of water or prefered beverage.
Use ON 100% Casein Protein first thing in the morning, immediately before bed, in place of small meals, and/or any other time when delayed protein absorption is desired.